Happy 6 month birthday, Leela! One question, if you were paroled six months ago, does that mean you have an officer you have to check in with and wear a leg band to monitor your whereabouts?
Happy 6 month birthday, Leela! One question, if you were paroled six months ago, does that mean you have an officer you have to check in with and wear a leg band to monitor your whereabouts?
Happy 6-month Birthday Leela! Since you're smiling all the time, I just have to ask - is the secret to happiness being paroled? :) (Yes, it probably is a dumb question, but Sooner made me think of it. Hee.)
I am a Golden Pig baby.It's the 10th Fire Pig Year in a 600-year cycle, that makes it golden, or so says some website.
I find new things to laugh at everyday. I love to learn things. I like to stick my fingers in people's noses.
6 comments:
Happy Half Birthday Leela!
Love
Dazz (one of mommy's TWoP friends)
So, Pretty Leela, were you born on March 6? If so, you and I share the same birthday! Whee!
--Sister Spooky
Happy 6 month birthday, Leela! One question, if you were paroled six months ago, does that mean you have an officer you have to check in with and wear a leg band to monitor your whereabouts?
You are such a gorgeous Baby Girl!
Happy 6 month birthday, Leela! One question, if you were paroled six months ago, does that mean you have an officer you have to check in with and wear a leg band to monitor your whereabouts?
You are such a gorgeous Baby Girl!
Happy 6-month Birthday Leela! Since you're smiling all the time, I just have to ask - is the secret to happiness being paroled? :) (Yes, it probably is a dumb question, but Sooner made me think of it. Hee.)
- Beansidhe
From one March baby to another, enjoy your sixth month birthday! It's less exciting when you're 32 and 1/2.
Post a Comment