Hi everyone! This is Muddy frog. My gramma W made him for me. We had to temporarily remove his eyes because I might choke on them. He can see with his tongue though!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Just wanted to say Hi! to Leela and the frog *adorable* oh and you to Sadie! Did you happen to see the shoes I believe dazz linked to in the MM? Really "righteous" IMO.
I am a Golden Pig baby.It's the 10th Fire Pig Year in a 600-year cycle, that makes it golden, or so says some website.
I find new things to laugh at everyday. I love to learn things. I like to stick my fingers in people's noses.
2 comments:
Just wanted to say Hi! to Leela and the frog *adorable* oh and you to Sadie! Did you happen to see the shoes I believe dazz linked to in the MM? Really "righteous" IMO.
Sun
Hey Leela,
Love the frog. But then again you look cute in anything you put "on".
dazz
Post a Comment