It's Winnie the Pooh! I'm watching Elmo's World. I'm a super baby. My t shirt says 'Free Bear Hugs' Who is first?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi pretty girl, can't believe how big you're getting! I love your Pooh chair, Winnie the Pooh was always a favorite around here (I love Tigger best, which I suppose says something). I'd like to get in line for one of those bear hugs, please! :)
I am a Golden Pig baby.It's the 10th Fire Pig Year in a 600-year cycle, that makes it golden, or so says some website.
I find new things to laugh at everyday. I love to learn things. I like to stick my fingers in people's noses.
1 comment:
Hi pretty girl, can't believe how big you're getting! I love your Pooh chair, Winnie the Pooh was always a favorite around here (I love Tigger best, which I suppose says something). I'd like to get in line for one of those bear hugs, please! :)
Post a Comment