Mommy's best friend Mary is supposed to have her baby Friday but she's in the hospital today! And mommy is very worried. So please send all your prayers for my Auntie Mary and her baby.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
A spam post? That's just rude. Go away.
Now then, on to the important things! Leela, I hope your Aunt Mary and her baby are doing all right. We'll be thinking of them and hoping everything turns out well!
I am a Golden Pig baby.It's the 10th Fire Pig Year in a 600-year cycle, that makes it golden, or so says some website.
I find new things to laugh at everyday. I love to learn things. I like to stick my fingers in people's noses.
2 comments:
A spam post? That's just rude. Go away.
Now then, on to the important things! Leela, I hope your Aunt Mary and her baby are doing all right. We'll be thinking of them and hoping everything turns out well!
Many prayers and good thoughts for Aunt Mary.
--Sister Spooky
Post a Comment