Mom, it's a nickname. Did you know that Elmo is a monster? Yep. Elmo. So Leela Monster is like the same kind of thing. It's her internet alter ego. And, she's MY girl! She misses you too. We'll be happy when you're back from Maine.
I am a Golden Pig baby.It's the 10th Fire Pig Year in a 600-year cycle, that makes it golden, or so says some website.
I find new things to laugh at everyday. I love to learn things. I like to stick my fingers in people's noses.
3 comments:
She is not a monster. She is my girl.
Mom, it's a nickname. Did you know that Elmo is a monster? Yep. Elmo. So Leela Monster is like the same kind of thing. It's her internet alter ego. And, she's MY girl! She misses you too. We'll be happy when you're back from Maine.
I thought it was Leela frog? Well you are right, she is YOUR girl....but you know what I mean! I listen to her video "hi every bod dee" every day!
Post a Comment